Funny email I received:
Top 10 Ways to Tell You're a New Dad
10) Getting six hours of sleep is a privilege.
9) The sentence, "Honey, could you take his foot out of my pocket?" sounds normal.
8) You are used to doing everything one-handed.
7) The thought of your mother-in-law coming over for a few hours is a pleasant one.
6) The list of bodily fluids that disgust you has shortened, possibly to zero.
5) Your idea of romance is hand-holding.
4) You answer the question "How are you?" with "We're fine."
3) You decide whether a shirt is wearable not based on sweatiness, but
based on how well the spit-up stains match the shirt's main colour.
2) You see a slender teenage girl walking down your street, and you
think, "Hey, I wonder if I could interest her in... babysitting?"
And the #1 way to tell that you're a new dad:
1) It takes you two months to write and send out a simple top-10-style joke email.