Great....Anheuser-Busch has been bought by InBev for 52 billion. The Great American Lager is no more....way to sell out America. America...we are pnwd.
As you may or may not know, I work for CNET. Today they just announced that CNET was acquired by CBS for $1.8B. Exciting changes but could be interesting to see what happens to my division.
In case anyone needs this:
If you had a gallery installation where the comments where open to guests and started getting spammers, you can do this:
delete from g2_Comments where g_comment like '[url=%';
or to do by IP address since they are alike usually:
delete from g2_Comments where g_host like '197.66.55%';
Then when you think you've got the junk out, run cleanup:
delete g2_ChildEntity, g2_Entity from g2_ChildEntity, g2_Entity where g2_ChildEntity.g_id=g2_Entity.g_id and g2_Entity.g_entityType='GalleryComment' and g2_Entity.g_id not in (select g_id from g2_Comment)
Why in the world does Dreamhost not enable certain libraries I have no idea. I wanted to try out some new accounting stuff (PHP based) and it doesnt work because the bcmath library is needed. Yea yea yea, I know I could do a custom installation of PHP but come on...you should enable just about everything unless you have good security reasons not to.
Well, its our own little commerical we made for Connie's 60th anniversary since Connie likes Dr Pepper.
I figured I would come up with a list. Signs you might be driving in California....these I've actually seen and experience on a day to day basis
- When a Full size pickup with a 20" lift, 8" aluminum blocks, 35" tires and bling bling 20" rims doing 85mph
- When you have been patiently waiting for 10 minutes in the turn lane for the freeway ramp only for some asshat to pass everyone, then block the thru traffic to butt in line, and cut you off right at the turn.
- When drivers speeding in the right turn only lane to by-pass traffic and swerve into the middle lane when the right turn lane ends.
- when all the slow drivers are in the fast lane while no one is in the slow lanes.
- when people leave 2 car lengths in front of them at a red light so it never trips the light sensors.
- when it rains, everyone slows down to 25 mph in a 65mph because they've never seen rain before.
- When drivers think that the blinkers are accessories instead of a necessity
- When drivers think that they turn on their blinkers, they expect you to move out of the way while they force themselves over and cause you to slam on your brakes to avoid collision.
- When those old vietnamese women who can barely drive talk on the cell phone and pull a U-turn over double yellow solid lines and turn right in front of you.
- When you bought a new car and had been rear-ended twice in 3 months.
- When drivers in the fast lane drive at the same slow speed as the person in the next lane, not allowing you to pass.
- When the drivers commit any of the above and when you honk at them, they flip you off and cuss thinking its your fault.
- When the drivers speed and drive over the 200 foot limit in the center turn lane.
- When the drivers pull out in front of fast traffic causing you to slam on your brakes.
- Improper lane changes for no reason. They change lanes without using their blinkers even if they dont need to get around or pass any other cars.
- When the drivers drive on the right shoulder for many blocks, that is clearly NOT a marked lane
- When the person merges onto the freeway does a quadruple lane change to the fast lane when noone else is in front of them.
Like to Hike, Bike, Offroad in Eldorado national forest??
In support of keeping the trails and routes of the Eldorado National
Forest open for OHV’s, hikers, campers, fishermen, hunters and more, preserveourtrails.com drafted the following letter to the Forest Supervisor in charge of
the proposed route closures and OHV access options. The 45-day review
period is coming to an end on September 4th and they need as much support
as possible to show that the OHV community is committed to keeping the
Eldorado National Forest trails and routes open.
Guess what? Taxpayers are losing access to public recreational lands!
Please sign this petition to help save our right to access what we
already have! AND PLEASE, SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU RIDES/WHEELS/CAMPS on public land! Never assume everyone who WOULD sign receives word that there is
a current need for attention.
See link below:
Our best offense against the sweeping Wilderness proposals is a good
defense. You can do your part by signing the petition to preserve
Multiple Use Lands at: